*Before we start, let’s wish a very Happy Birthday to POP author, Dangerous Eye!
Hello, everyone! I’m Lucky Joker bringing you the fifth line of costumes for Fashion Friday and the nostalgia is real.
This week’s costumes are all inspired off of one of my favorite childhood shows and franchises to date, Scooby Doo!
- Fred Jones (Red Thunder): hair from man in line in front of Night Watch mall, handkerchief from the cowgirl in the casino of Dos Cactos (Wild West), shirt from randomized NPC on Early Poptropica
- Daphne Blake (White Ice): Most of this outfit can be found by randomizing the dummies in the “New You” shop on Home Island. The green handkerchief is on a boy waiting in line on Poptropicon Island, episode 1.
- Velma Dinkley (Silver Tornado): hair from girl on top of Wayside Motel (Reality TV), glasses from randomized NPC, orange shirt in julian0608’s closet, skirt from Sickly Skull on Reality TV
- Shaggy (Lucky Joker): hair from Mythology Surfer (Store costume), smile from WillyWonkaASG, green shirt from man in front of Berts’s Bed & Breakfast (Cryptids)
- Scooby Doo (Kali): ears from undefineddummy (add to your friends), puppy costume in the Store (brown for snout and body, black for tail, bone from either)
Lucky Joker: struggles with mic
Scooby Doo:*takes mic* Ranks for runing in! See you next reek rith rore rostumes! Rop on!
Translation: Thanks for tuning in! See you next week with more costumes!POP on!